Terms and Conditions
- Use of Services
- Online Order
- Terms of Delivery
- Refund Policy
- Accuracy of Information
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Personal Information
- Limitation of Liability
- Warranties and Representations
- Electronic Communications
- Termination of the Agreement
- Feedback / Suggestions
- Removal of Content
- Advertising & Promotion
- Law & Jurisdiction
- General Provisions
- Wingstop Wingsday
- Wingstop Loyalty Program
- Contact Us
The Terms & Conditions set forth below (The “Terms”) govern your use of this site on the world wide web. These Terms are a legal contract between you and Eureka Restaurant & Café ( “Eureka”, “we”,” us” or “our”) and govern your access to, and use of, The website located at the URL : www. Wingstop.ae (The “site”) as well as all associated sites linked to www.wingstop.ae by Eureka R & C , Its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, together with the services available thorough this site and the application . All references to site include any mobile applications offered by Eureka R & C (Applications”).
You agree that you are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining all facilities, services, products and equipment that may be required by you to use the Website and the Services. You must, always, provide your own hardware, software as well as a modem and Internet connectivity and telecommunications infrastructure.
Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment
The displayed price and currency at the checkout page, will be the same price and currency printed on the Transaction Receipt and the amount charged to the card will be shown in your card currency”.
We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries
Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website
Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and www.wingstop.ae policies and rules
User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account
“All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties”
- wingstop.ae will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- wingstop.ae takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However wingstop.ae (website) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
- wingstop.ae is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Use of Services
We do not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Website, and we may, at our sole discretion, remove any infringing Content if we are of the view that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights or our own.
Hyperlinks provided on this Website to any Third Party Sites, are provided “as is” and Eureka R & C does not necessarily agree with, edit or sponsor the content on such websites. No person, business or website may frame this Website or any of the pages on this Website in any way whatsoever.
You can place orders online for pickup & delivery from Wingstop stores through our online ordering system .You can place these orders either as a guest or through an online account that you can create. To create an account, you must provide your first and last name, email address and a proposed password (“Wingstop Password”). Once your account is established, you can use that account to place orders.
Terms of Delivery
The total price for products ordered may include delivery charges and other charges, as per the restaurant terms, as may be applicable at the time of placing the order.
Delivery periods quoted at the time of ordering are approximate only and may vary.
During any product delivery made by the restaurant, if a customer is not available at the address specified in the system or as may be provided by such customer at the time of placing an order, the meals ordered by the customer shall not deliver to anywhere else and in such a case refund shall be applicable subject to confirmation from the restaurant. Moreover, customer shall be liable for all legal responsibilities arising from ordering a meal to an address where he/she does not exist.
If any special condition or entry permit is required for the restaurant personnel to reach the designated address, then customer shall at his/her responsibility provide all reasonable assistance to restaurant personnel for successfully delivering the products or else, in such a case, refund shall be applicable subject to confirmation from the restaurant.
Only for orders paid with credit card or other online mode, refund is possible under following conditions:’
Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment
- Cancellation upon users request for cases as follows, (a) order has not been transmitted to the restaurant, (b) order has been transmitted to the restaurant but has not been prepared or (c) order has been prepared but restaurant confirmed the cancellation of the order;
- Partial or full cancellation of an order due to the absence of ordered product or products in the restaurant;
- Cancellation due to customer’s address not being within restaurant’s delivery regions;
- Cancellation due to failure in order transmission to the restaurant;
- Cancellation after restaurant’s approval due to dissatisfaction with the ordered product; and
- Cancellation after restaurant’s approval due to delay in delivery of the ordered product.
If eligible and approved by the restaurant, refund for orders with a payment method other than online credit card will be made by the respective branch restaurant.
Refund for orders paid with online credit card will take 15-30 days after refund is approved by the restaurant and subject to refund policy, if any, of respective financial instituti
Accuracy of Information
Whilst all reasonable and foreseeable steps and precautions have been taken to ensure the accuracy of all of the Content available on the Website, the Content is intended and produced for general information purposes only, and except to the extent allowed by law, should not be relied upon by you as specific advice of any kind
You understand and agree that the information, details and descriptions set out on this Website, including the details regarding the prices, menus, products and services, may change from time to time. This Website may therefore not always contain the correct or most up-to-date information, details and descriptions relating to our Services.
You acknowledge that any nutritional or any other advice on the Website is not intended to, and does not, constitute professional advice or a replacement or substitute for professional advice of any nature whatsoever. These advice are of generic nature and they may or may not be applicable in your case, considering your health conditions. Before taking any action based on any advice on Website, you are requested to consult your health advisor or nutritionist for any advice specific to you. We shall not be held liable to you or any third party for any inaccuracy, completeness or suitability of such advice.
You may not use the Website to obtain or distribute:
- copyrighted material or material protected by law without our prior written consent; or
- material containing viruses or any other destructive materials or data or code which is able to corrupt, interfere with, jeopardize, disrupt, disable, harm or otherwise impede in any manner the operation of a computer system or hardware or software.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Use racially, ethnically, or otherwise offensive language.
- Discuss or incite illegal activity.
- Use explicit/obscene language or solicit/post sexually explicit images (actual or simulated).
- Post anything that exploits children or minors or that depicts cruelty to animals.
- Post any copyrighted or trademarked materials without the express permission from the owner.
- Disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, ‘junk mail’, ‘spam’, ‘chain letters’, ‘pyramid schemes’, or any other form of such solicitation.
- Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Alter the opinions or comments posted by others on this Site.
You must not perform any act that may jeopardize or interfere with the functionality or the operation of any part of the Website or our Services
You are strictly prohibited from using the Website for “spoofing”, “hacking”, “flaming”, “cracking”, “phishing” or “spamming” or any other activity designed or aimed at achieving purposes similar or the same as the aforementioned acts.
You shall not intercept any information transmitted to or from us or the Website that is not intended by us to be received by you.
Subject to the further provisions of these Terms, the Website and the Content may only be used by you for lawful purposes and shall not extend to the use of the source code of the Website or the Content. Subject to the further provisions of these Terms, you are not allowed to: (i) frame, modify, distribute, commercialize, exploit and/or alter the Website or the Content; (ii) incorporate any part of the Content in any other work or publication; and/or (iii) perform any other act which may not be considered fair use. On notice by Eureka R & C, you agree to stop anyactivity that Eureka R & C does not consider, in its sole and absolute discretion, to constitute fair use.
You are permitted to create a hyperlink to the Website so long as the link does not adversely affect or portray us, our employees, affiliates or agents in a false, confusing, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner or in any way associate us with any derogatory or otherwise offensive content. You also agree to ensure that any hyperlink to the Website is clearly visible. Any restrictions on the use of the Website or the Content shall also apply to any part of the Website or the Content that may be cached when using the Website or the Content.
In addition, you shall not and shall not allow a third party to:
- decompile, disassemble or otherwise reverse engineer or attempt to reconstruct or discover any source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, file formats, programming of the software forming part of the Website and/or the Content ("the Software") or any files contained in or generated by the Software by any means whatsoever;
- remove any product identification, copyright or other notices, from the Software or documentation; lend to a third party or use any portion of the Software (whether or not modified or incorporated with other software) on or with any machine or system other than your hardware; or
- disseminate performance information or analysis of the Software from any source relating to the Software
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its Contents, including but not limited to, text, photographs, graphics, illustrations, video, sound and other material are protected under relevant intellectual property rights laws. They might be either owned by Eureka R & C or its franchisor company or licensed to them by third parties and such third parties may own them.
We reserve all rights (including all intellectual property rights of Contents) not expressly granted herein to the Website and the Content we make available on or via the Website.
You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than as expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of Content of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. The Website and its Contents are intended solely for personal, noncommercial use by the users of our Website. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must not tamper any copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein and shall retain them ‘as is’.
You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website or the Content therein. All moral rights of Eureka R & C and its employees/agents are reserved.
Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of the Website, the Content, or the collective work or compilation is expressly prohibited. Copying or reproducing the Website, the Content, or any portion thereof to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited.
You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Services. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Services.
Eureka R & C respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask you to do the same. Eureka R & C may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, terminate access to this Site for users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
We collect personal information from you. By disclosing or submitting your personal information to us, you consent to us collecting, processing and storing your personal information . We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us, and to otherwise operate, develop and improve the service .Nonetheless, we reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect our legal rights. You agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information in connection with the service.
You agree to defend, indemnify us and hold us and our franchisor, their officers, subsidiaries, holding companies, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising from:
- your use of and access to the Website and/or the Services;
- your violation of any term of these Terms, including Online Terms and Conditions;
- your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other property, or privacy right; or
- any claim that your content, information, suggestion or feedback caused damage to a third party accessing the Website and/or Services.
This indemnification obligation will survive termination, modification or expiration of these Terms and your use of the Services and the Website. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter that is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting our defense of such matter.
Limitation of Liability
Subject to clause 11 below, neither us nor our franchisor or any of their agents, officers, subsidiaries, holding companies, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, service providers, suppliers, employees or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability (including any indirect, consequential, special or incidental damages) of whatsoever nature arising from your use of or inability to use the Website or the Services or Content provided from and through the Website. Furthermore, we make no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the Content and technology available from the Website are free from errors or omissions or that the Services will be 100% uninterrupted and error free.
No provision of these Terms (or any contract governed by these Terms):
- does or purports to limit or exempt us from any liability (including, without limitation, for any loss directly or indirectly attributable to our gross negligence or willful default or that of any other person acting for or controlled by us) to the extent that the law does not allow such a limitation or exemption; and
- requires you to assume risk or liability, to the extent that the law does not allow such an assumption of risk or liability.
Warranties and Representations
While the goods and services sold via the Website may be subject to the additional payment terms and conditions accessible via the Website, to the extent allowed by law, the Website and the Content are supplied on an “as is” basis and have not been compiled or supplied to meet your individual requirements. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to entering into this agreement with us that the Services available from and through the Website will meet your individual requirements and be compatible with your hardware and/or software.
As far as applicable laws allow, the Website and the Services are provided without any representation or warranty whatsoever, whether express, implied or statutory, including (without limitation) any representation or warranty as to the operation, integrity, compatibility, availability or functionality of the Website or as to the operation, accuracy, completeness, integrity, compatibility, availability functionality or reliability of the Content.
These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by us without restriction. Any assignment or transfer by you shall be null and void.
These Terms shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon each party’s successors and assigns
By using the Website and/or the Services, you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications sent by you or Eureka R & C satisfy any legal requirements, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be “in writing”. For the purposes of this clause, a “data message” means data generated, sent, received or stored by electronic means.
You agree specifically that:
- the agreement will be treated as if it was concluded at our physical address on the date on which you first made any use of the Website and/or Services;
- an electronic signature is not required by you or us for purposes of agreeing to these Terms;
- your use of the Website and/or the Services is sufficient evidence of your consent to these Terms;
- any data message sent by either you or us to the other will be deemed to have been sent from our physical address if neither your usual place of business nor residence is located within the UAE;
- subject to the further provisions of these Terms, any communication sent to you by an information system programmed to operate automatically on our behalf will be a data message attributable to, or authorized by us; and
- subject to the further provision of these Terms, a data message sent by you to us will only be treated as having been received by us when an acknowledgement of receipt is sent by us personally or a person who has authority to act on our behalf in respect of that data message.
Termination of the Agreement
We may terminate your use of the Services and deny you access to the Services in our sole discretion for any reason or no reason, including your: (i) violation of these Terms; or (ii) lack of use of the Services. You agree that any termination of your access to the Services may be affected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and/or bar any further access to your account or the Services. If you use the Services in violation of these Terms, we may, in our sole discretion, retain all data collected from your use of the Services. Further, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for the discontinuation or termination of your access to the Services.
Feedback / Suggestions
All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to us through the Website (“Feedback”) will perpetually be the property of Eureka R & C. Eureka R & C will not be required to treat any Feedback as confidential, will not be liable for such ideas for using them for its business (including without limitation, product or advertising ideas). Without limitation, Eureka R & C will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Feedback of every kind and nature everywhere. Except as noted below in this paragraph, Eureka R & C will be entitled to use the Feedback for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever without compensation to you or any other person sending the Feedback. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and you, not Eureka R & C, have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright. By providing the Feedback, you grant us a binding, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, global license to use, modify, develop, publish, distribute and sublicense the Feedback, and you irrevocably waive, against Eureka R & C and its users any claims/assertions, whatsoever of any nature, with regard to such Feedback.
Removal of Content
Any comment or suggestion of yours that is derogatory, defamatory or hateful and without any substantial evidence may be taken down at our sole discretion. We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove, block, or disable access to any content on Website or any content as may be provided by you that we, for any reason or no reason, consider to be objectionable, in violation of the Terms or applicable laws / third party rights or otherwise harmful to the Services or us or our stakeholders in our sole discretion and shall further have the right to take appropriate recourse to such remedies as would be available with us under various statutes. Subject to the requirements of applicable law, we are not obligated to return any of your content / information to you under any circumstances.
Advertising & Promotion
Some of the Services may be supported by advertising revenue and may display marketing and promotional materials. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by Eureka R & C on this Website are subject to change without specific notice to you. In consideration for Eureka R & C granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that Eureka R &C may place such advertising on this Website.
Part of the Website may contain advertising information or promotional material or other material content submitted to Eureka R & C by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Website or mobile apps complies with applicable international and national law is exclusively on the party providing the information/material. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than Eureka R & C found on or through the Website and or mobile apps, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, shall be solely between you and such advertiser. Eureka R & C will not be responsible or liable for any error or omission, inaccuracy in any marketing material or any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such other advertiser(s) on the Website and mobile apps, as the case may be.
Law & Jurisdiction
United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or inapplicable or unlawful (including, without limitation, because such provision is inconsistent with the laws of another jurisdiction), the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision. The termination of any contract created by these Terms will be without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that you or we may be entitled to under the agreement or at law, and will not affect any of our or your accrued rights or liabilities nor the coming into or continuance in force of any provision of these Terms which is expressly or by implication intended to come into or continue in force on or after such termination.
Both you and Eureka R & C acknowledge and agree that no partnership is formed, and neither you nor Eureka R & C has the power or the authority to obligate or bind the other.
Neither you or Eureka shall be responsible to the others for any delay or non-performance of its obligations under this agreement arising from any cause beyond its control including, without limitation, any of the following: act of God, governmental act, war, fire, flood, explosion or civil commotion.
Our General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all our offers, deliveries, and services.
Terms and Conditions related to promotions shall be amended at any time at the discretion of Wingstop and shall be binding on the customer.
Any of the below Promotional discounts, items or bundles cannot be combined with other specials promotions & offers.
- Discount codes issued are valid for a Limited Time only.
- Discount Codes may have a minimum purchase requirement or maximum cap spend limit to avail them and are valid for a limited time period only.
- Discount Codes are not valid on promotional items.
- Applicable only for all IN-STORE ORDERS - (DINE IN OR TAKEAWAY)
- On spend of above AED 40 , Get 1 WING for 1 AED with MAX CAP of 50 WINGS per Order/ Transaction.
- Applicable only between 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Happy Hours - Not Valid on Thursday's, Friday's & Saturday's (Weekends)
- This offer Excludes: Barsha , IMG & Khalifa Branches.
- It cannot be combined with any other promotions.
- Happy Hours are not valid during UAE public holidays.
Wingstop Wingsday !
The Wing Experts Will Give Away 5 free wings on 29 July 2021.
On 29 July, 2021 across the UAE, Wingstop is celebrating Wingstop Wing Day (WSWD) also known as National Chicken Wing Day, this July 29.
Wingstop UAE is celebrating BIG in 2021 with our signature sauced and tossed wings and an offer exclusive to Flavour Fans.
Guests can enjoy 5 free chicken wings on any purchase above AED 40 made in-restaurants or online orders via our Wingstop UAE App (Wingstop UAE) or Website ( www.wingstop.ae ). Below mentioned are the terms and conditions linked to this promotion :
- Enjoy 5 Free Classic Mild Wings on all orders above AED 40 this WSWD.
- Applicable on Online as well as Dine In Orders.
- Applicable on all locations except IMG World Dine In orders.
- This promotion can't be clubbed with any other discounts or promotions.
- Loyalty points can be redeemed.
- Valid only on 29th July 2021.
Wingstop Loyalty Program
Wingstop Loyalty is a new loyalty program that allows Wingstop customers to collect points and redeeming rewards right away with your every order.
All the terms & conditions of this loyalty scheme are subject to change at any given point of time at the sole discretion of the company.
Eligibility and Enrolment
It's applicable on Dine In, Delivery, Takeaway & Curbside Orders. This loyalty program is applicable across all Wingstop stores.
Customers can enroll into the Wingstop Loyalty program automatically by placing an order at any of Wingstop Restaurants / Website / Wingstop UAE Official App. Only one (1) membership per GSM phone number.
How to earn points
You will earn points based upon the cart value of your qualifying purchase at the rate of
1 AED equals to 1 POINT.
You earn points from a qualifying purchase at a participating restaurant when you place an order at any of Wingstop Restaurants / Website / Wingstop UAE Official App.
There might be a delay before the Points that you earn are added to your account. You will receive SMS confirmation with every loyalty point you earn and redeem.
Redeeming your points
You can redeem your points at our Wingstop restaurants or order online via our app or website.
Maximum Points redeemable per order is 20% of your cart value.
Points can never be exchanged or transfered to cash.
Points cannot be transferred between customers or member accounts.
- 10 Points = 1 AED
- Minimum Cart Value to Redeem Loyalty Points : 50 AED
- Bonus Points to New Customers : 50 PTS
- Minimum number of points redeemable in one transaction : 100 PTS
- Maximum Points Redeemable per Order : 20%
Points expire after 6 months of earning the rewards.
Wingstop may at any time reject to reward or redeem points for failure to pay for any purchases or for any breach of these conditions or for any judicious reason and the customer shall have no right to claim the points .
Customer can cancel his/her membership by giving Wingstop written cancellation request through email email@example.com
Points Transfer to new mobile no.
Customers can transfer his / her Loyalty points to his / her new mobile number by giving Wingstop written request through email firstname.lastname@example.org with necessary validation documents and based on the approval from the Wingstop.
Wingstop reserves the right to terminate any customer loyalty without any notice at its sole discretion.
Wingstop shall not be held liable for any loss, theft , damage or unauthorised use of the mobile phones/membership/mobile app account and its the sole responsibility of the member to ensure the safety of his mobile phone, mobile app account and the password if any allotted to him for the purpose. Wingstop shall not be responsible in any way for technical faults by third parties and service providers as they are beyond the control of Wingstop. Wingstop shall at the best shall endeavor to sort out the said problem.
Decision of Wingstop on all matters of this Loyalty Program shall be final and binding on the parties.